Young Buck Interview...

http://i41.tinypic.com/24oaw6r.jpg
My favorite emcce Young Buck getting fucked over by 50.
He was always the best in G-Unit and now he is even better.
Looking forward for his next mixtape, album, or song.
Buck's interview with HipHopDX.com

Nearly nine months removed from the release of the infamous taped conversation between he and 50 Cent, Young Buck has spoken to HipHopDX with the type of complete candor he’s yet to offer up to any other media outlet regarding the strange saga that led to his removal from G-Unit.

The former southern arm of 50’s crew also candidly revealed that the man he says he once thought of as a big brother is now preventing him from formally releasing any new music.

Additionally, Buck disclosed whether or not he is – as rumors suggest - on the verge of becoming a Grand Hustle artist, what the fate of Cashville Records is, where he stands today on The Game, how Rick Ross [the real Rick Ross] is showing his support for Buck, and what the title of his planned next solo project will be [which he reveals exclusively in this interview].

HipHopDX: On “Did U Miss Me” you announce that you’re back, but you sound like you don’t really wanna be in the rap game anymore – that you’re disgusted by it, with the fakeness in it. So as of February 24, 2009 where is Young Buck at with this rap shit?
Young Buck:
Well just to be honest, I know I wanna be in the rap game. I know this is what I wanna do. I will say I’m not just pleased with a lot of the material that’s out there – a lot of the gimmick rappers I should say. I put real life, reality rap, into my music. I write about what I’m going through on a day-to-day basis, and give it to the fans.

Keep Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment